Thursday, April 24, 2008

Retaining

This is Baylee eating a cinnamon roll yesterday morning! She was being so cute and "posing" for the camera! I think she might grow up to be some sort of actor or model! It's cute!


Today I took Baylee with me to the hospital to visit her little sissy! She was SO excited to see her and was SO good while we were there. She colored a new picture for her to hang in her crib. Alexis (the favorite one) was her nurse again today. She takes such good care of Blair! Baylee also sat in my lap while I was holding her and wanted to touch her hair and kiss her on the head! I'm so surprised that she isn't jealous and she has done SO well with her new little sissy. That might change after we bring her home, but for now I'm enjoying it and watching Baylee be amazed at everything!


I thought this was a cute picture of Blair with her eyes open. This was from yesterday after I changed "the" diaper!

This morning Blair had her Picc line (IV) removed. She is no longer receiving extra nutrients or fats. She is only getting my breastmilk. Alexis said that the dry dressing changes are going well and the Dr. said the reason they are doing that is to kind of "dry" it out a little bit. She said it's still oozing through the dressing, but the Dr. said that was normal and it will continue to do that until it "hardens" a bit. She said it's nothing to worry about and it's not infected. Her groin and legs were a bit swollen. Alexis said this is caused from her laying on her back and the Omphalocele putting pressure on her abdomin. She said it's normal and it would get better.


That's about all for now... I will be sure and add more pics tomorrow as well as a new post!


Hugs - Tiffany

4 comments:

haley g said...

Hey Tiffany,

My name is Haley Graves (Angie's sister in law) and I work right next to your Mom. Small world! I am thrilled to see how well Blair is doing, she is so strong such a beauty!

Our family is praying for yours.

Haley

Katy said...

That is a gorgeous little baby--love to see those beautiful eyes!

Gully Girl said...

Cute pics!! That's so cute that Baylee loves her sis so much. :)

Shelli said...

The pictures are adorable. I'm glad that all is going well. It was really good to see you the other day.

We are thinking of you. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you, anything at all.

Shelli