Thursday, May 29, 2008

Speech Therapist!

Yesterday the Speech Therapist came by at noon and fed Blair. She said she looked really good and was only going to come back to see her 3 more times. She suggested doing another swallow study in a month to see about going back to nectar consistancy. I told her that OT at Arkansas Children's wanted to repeat it in 6 months. They don't like x-raying them that often. So, I'm going to stick with 6 months. After all, she continues to gain weight and is doing great with it being thickened to that consistency!

We walked to the park again last night. Blair LOVES the stroller. This time she stayed awake the entire time. She is still having gas pains. I did get her to burp really good last night and she slept really well. I completely missed her midnight feed. :( I know, I'm a bad Mom! I think she would actually sleep all night because then I woke up at 3 to feed her and I had to wake her up. She slept through her diaper change and me feeding her! I had to wake her up again at 6 and she's sleeping right now.

Baylee just woke up! Gotta go!

Hugs - Tiffany

No comments: