Wednesday, July 9, 2008

4th of July










We had a great 4th of July last weekend! Lots of food and fireworks. We went to my Mom's house and had a BBQ and ended the night with lots and lots of fireworks. I think combined everyone spent about $1,000 on fireworks. So, you can only imagine. Baylee had a wonderful time and she actually did some sparklers. She has no fear of that kind of stuff. Which made it great so we didn't have to sit inside all night. I remember as a small child being scared of the fireworks and staying inside. So, I'm glad she's not that way!




Funny thing: This morning Baylee asked me where Daddy was.... like she does every morning. So, I told her that he was at work and he was going to be traveling tonight so he wouldn't be home. She asked me why and I said that Daddy was working to make money for us. She said, "So we can buy pink gum". I laughed so hard!



Blair is doing great! Her O is still shrinking and the skin has pretty much grown over all of it. She was 3 months old on Monday and I moved her to her room that night. She sleeps just like she did in our room so it was time for it. I kind of like it better anyway because she has her own little space now and I moved the rocker and ottoman in there. She laughs all the time and has started "talking". She is such a good baby! She is MUCH easier than Baylee at this age!


We are taking the girls to Branson this weekend for a little mini family vacation. Baylee is SUPER excited about it. Actually I think Britt and I are just as excited as she is. I haven't been to Branson in a couple of years so it will be nice to get away for the weekend. We will be going to Silver Dollar City, Celebration City and White Water while we are there. We rented a Cabana at White Water for little britches so she can have shade all day long while we are there. It also includes a TV, fan, table, locker and 8 chairs. It's right outside the kids area so I can watch Baylee while taking care of Blair.


I hope that everyone has a great weekend! I have included a video of Baylee dancing at my Mother-in-Law's house. Turn up your volume and watch towards the end where she tells her Daddy to not laugh!

Hugs - Tiffany


1 comment:

Toni said...

Ah, pink gum. The finer things in life. I love the way kids think.