Wednesday, October 8, 2008

From a 3 1/2 year old!

Yesterday we were getting ready to eat lunch and this is the prayer that Baylee said....

"Dear God, thank you for my Mommy and Daddy, Baby Blair, my kitty cat, my dogs, the doors, the windows, the plates, cups and house. Oh, and thank you for the grass, the trees and the car."

And, today when I was sitting with Baylee teaching her to spell her name I calling her darling. She said, "Momma, I'm not darling... I'm Baylee. You can't call me both."

She is so in to pretend lately! She goes around talking to her babies! It's so cute!

Blair has not been good at Physical Therapy the past 2 sessions. Last week she cried the minute I laid her down. I just thought maybe she was having a fussy day. Well, today she did it again.... I think she's beginning to associate us being there and her having to do some work. Hopefully we can work through it and get her happy about going again. I really try to do all of her excercises on a daily basis so she will get stronger and we won't have to do as much at Physical Therapy.

Anyway... just thought I would put some things out here so I wouldn't forget!

Hugs - Tiffany

2 comments:

Jibber Jabber said...

Ok...that's just sweet! I hope Little Bit does better in PT next time :o(

Miss ya!

Sanne

Katy said...

Love the new banner!

You know, Charlie does a lot better if his theraists give him a little lovin' before they start the session--you know, hugs or something.