Monday, December 22, 2008

Time and Temperature

I woke up this morning to my LED alarm clocking displaying 8.1 degrees on my ceiling. I did NOT want to get out of the bed!

We went to Cabot this weekend for Britt's Granddaddy's Christmas party. It was great to see all of Britt's Aunt's, Uncle's and Cousin's!

Britt and I finished the girls Christmas presents! We went late Saturday night! I just have a couple more gifts to pick up and I'm done! I need to run by and get some gift wrap.

We are having my family over on Christmas morning for breakfast. I'm excited about maybe starting a new tradition this year. I think it will work out good!

I hope everyone is enjoying their countdown to Christmas! Remember to keep Blair in your prayers as she has an MRI on Friday morning!

Hugs - Tiffany

2 comments:

Gully Girl said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family!!

My prayers will be with you, too, that Blair's scan goes well.

Debbie said...

Now if my alarm or clock projected the temp., I would never get out of bed. That would just not work for me!