Monday, January 5, 2009

New Pics....


Blair watching everyone bowling!
Baylee baking cookies for Santa... she was taking bites of the unbaked cookies. She is SO my child!

Baylee bowling. She had the best time. So much that she wants a bowling birthday party in March!

Me, Baylee and Blair at Mamaw and Papaw's on Christmas.




This taggie blanky was Blair's FAVORITE present. As soon as I opened it she started shaking and wanted it! I couldn't get the tags off of it quick enough!




Baylee making a sad face because she doesn't have any presents yet! :( We were at Mamaw and Papaw's house. She LOVES getting presents!





Baylee showing off her new cowboy boots that Santa brought her!










3 comments:

Evil Twin's Wife said...

Your girls are gorgeous! I read up on your story real quick and wanted to let you know that my son was born at 28 weeks gestation (2lbs, 5oz), and he spent 6.5 weeks in the NICU. He was sent home weighing only 3lbs, 12oz! Crazy, huh? Anyway, he will be 11 in a couple of weeks and has no complications, except he has worn glasses since he was 18 mos old. He had a surgery for a hydrocele (and was circumcized at the same time), so I know it's not the same (his was a very quick procedure), I've been there and if you need an ear, let me know! You can email me at eviltwinswife@gmail.com or just stop by my blog. I'll keep you all in my good thoughts!

Amy said...

ADORABLE! And it was nice to see your face... I don't think I ever have before :)

Anonymous said...

Ok now I've caught up; you guys are going to be fine--Blair most of all, the whole thing is probably harder on mom and dad than it is on anyone else. Mia was not thrilled with the idea of Merrick being in the hospital either--but she was accepting of the fact that the doctors were there to help make her brother "healthy". Keep everyone posted and take care of yourself...maybe treat yourself to a massage before all this hits the fan? And for the record I think dark hair looks better on you anyway--I'm growing mine out too.