Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The conversations with an almost 4 year old! Geesh!

So, today we had some errands to run. I called my Sister while we were in Rogers (where her son goes to preschool) and we decided to meet at Sonic. I was asking Baylee what she wanted for lunch and here's how it went... sometimes I wish I could carry the video camera with me everywhere we go!

Me: Baylee, what do you want to eat?
Baylee: Momma, what are my c-h-o-i-c-e-s? (ALL DRAWN OUT LIKE THAT)
Me: Cheeseburger, Hamburger, Corn Dog, Hot Dog or Grilled Cheese
Baylee: I want a horn dog (corn dog), but not with the bread... just the horn!
Me: What?
Baylee: I don't want the bread on my horn dog!
Me: Well, they can't make it that way... you will just have to pick the bread off I guess.
Baylee: Well, I will eat all of my horn dog so I get big like you!

I swear this child keeps me rolling non-stop!

Yesterday when I was giving her a bath she asked me if she could HAVE a boyfriend? WHAT???? Ummm... HECK NO!

Hugs - Tiff

7 comments:

Miss Thystle said...

Oh Dear Lord. I don't think Baylee needs a horn dog. That's just wrong...LOL. Funny, but wrong!

Gully Girl said...

Ha ha, you're really in for it aren't you!?!?

Thanks for the birthday wish. I'm facing facts that it's probably just going to suck so I'll do my best to make the most of it.

Amy said...

My last name is Horne. Pronounced Horn, but I sure get a lot of Horny jokes :) My husband's nickname has always been Horn Dog. Hehe.

Evil Twin's Wife said...

Hey, I call my husband Horn Dog all the time! LOL.

Did she eat the whole thing or pick the breading off?

Allyson said...

Just wait, it just keeps getting better!

Debbie said...

How hysterical! So much of this is too funny to even think of a comment for.

Anonymous said...

I'm telling you, this is the age to have a boyfriend...it's when they get to be almost 13 and start asking to have a boyfriend that you'll really want to say no! Horn dog lol...don't you love those conversations with an almost 4 year old?