Monday, May 25, 2009

Wow!

I got a TON done this weekend! And, still have today to go to clean the house again. I managed to price ALL the garage sale stuff. This includes everything that I had plus everything that has been donated so far. I know there are still AT LEAST 5-10 families that are donating items for the sale! I just want to keep up on it so I don't spend an entire 2 days pricing items! That can be a little overwhelming if you try to do it all at once.

I helped my Sister do some spring cleaning and closet clean-outs at her house yesterday! I think she was excited to get that done!

They made the announcement in church yesterday about our Hamburger/Hot Dog roast at the church! We are so lucky to be part of such a wonderful Community and Church! Everyone has really pulled together for us and we SO appreciate everything!

I finally found a bed for Baylee. On Craigslist and I LOVE IT! And, it came WITH the mattresses! I will get a pic of her room when we get finished putting all of her things in there. I think so far it's turned out really cute! The bed is solid wood. It's black and it's a twin bed with a trundle underneath. She just needed her own bedroom set and we needed our guest room back. It feels nice having that extra room!

That's my project today. To clean up all the toys and move them to Baylee's room and put some of them in the guest bedroom closet (since it's empty and huge). And, finish painting the butterflies, dragonflies, frogs and bee's on Baylee's wall. Then, I'm going to clean and I should be done inside the house.

Oh, the house... we've had a few calls asking about the price. I wish someone would just buy it and be done with it. After all, because of the market, we are asking $10K less than what we bought it for 3 years ago! It would be a huge relief if something happened soon!

Hugs - Tiff

3 comments:

Evil Twin's Wife said...

I'm so glad to hear things are coming together so nicely for you all!

Lacey said...

Hopefully your house sells soon, my friend is going through the stress of that right now, and she was all excited because someone put an offer in, and then he backed out. I can't imagine her frustrations.

Robbins' Nest said...

tell me about the hamburger/hotdog roast..I didn't hear about it!