Sunday, August 30, 2009

Hello.... from INDY!

We were released from the hospital around 11 on Friday. We decided to head over to Indy that is 3 1/2 hours from St. Louis to stay with my friend Sanne for a few days. We are so glad we made that decision rather than staying in St. Louis! Not only have we been able to catch up with our sweet friends, but Blair has been resting VERY well! She has slept 15 hours each night without waking up. And, she seems to be getting stronger everyday and in less pain. We've been staying on top of the Tylenol with Codeine that they prescribed her!

We will leave early tomorrow morning. We've got an appt in St. Louis to follow-up with Dr. Kane (plastic surgeon) at 10:20. We should be home around 6 ish on Monday.

Thanks to everyone who has prayed for a speedy recovery. Blair has amazed us! Our God is so good!

Hugs - Tiffany

8 comments:

Lacey said...

I'm glad your out of the hospital and she is sleeping good, able to build her strenth back up. I'm so nervous about going to Boston I can hardly stand it. It is so far away for us to go.

Evil Twin's Wife said...

Things are sounding SO great! You need to log your mileage for all this - you've been *everywhere*! ;-)

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see you back home. we have missed you all and prayed for our sweet baby blair!

lynne

pixiemama said...

:) !!!!

Stephanie said...

I wish I would have known....You seriously drove RIGHT PAST my house! LOL! (if you took 74). Good luck with the doctor - glad everything is going well. :)

Steph and Christopher

toni said...

You're out! And visiting! Sounds like little Blair is doing fantastic. You've probably already been to your follow up appt. by now but I'll be thinking of you guys and hope you make it safe and sound back home tonight.

Gully Girl said...

Right on, lady! I'm so happy for you and the babe!

Katy said...

I go away for a bit and you've been sprung from the joint! Yay! I bet Blair just gets better and better from here.