Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Something good

I haven't had anything good to blog about lately. Probably because I've been battling a sinus infection the past few days.

On our way back from Wal-Mart today (getting my meds) Baylee and I had the following conversation:

Baylee: Momma
Me: Yes, dear!
Baylee: Look what I did
Me: (I thought... should I look or keep driving)
Baylee: Just look
Me: I looked in the rearview mirror and saw this!


She indeed has ALL THREE seatbelts on in the very back of my car. Yes, I drive a Mom bus (Yukon XL).

5 comments:

Evil Twin's Wife said...

Too funny!

Lacey said...

Wow, that girl is super safe!

Gully Girl said...

Haha, that's great!

Glad to hear something from you. Hope the sinuses get better VERY soon.

Toni said...

Nice!

Katy said...

What a cutie! So funny.