Friday, May 16, 2008

Baylee and I made it home!

We got home yesterday around 2:30. Man does it feel good to be back! Now all we have to do is get Blair here and we will be set! Baylee and I went by the hospital before we left to check on her. She was doing good and sleeping so we didn't stay very long. I called the NICU to check on Blair on the way back and she ate all of her bottle at noon. I called again later last night and she ate her entire bottle at 6pm as well! So, we are getting there....

My MIL and Granny and Granddaddy are going to the hospital this morning to visit Blair! I told her to make sure and hold her and give her lots and lots of kisses from us! I miss her so much already, but getting everything ready here is keeping my mind off of it!

I hope that everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Hugs - Tiffany

No comments: