Monday, May 26, 2008

Much better!



Blair had a better night last night! She was up from 6-9... I fed her at 9 and then she slept the rest of the night. (Except for feedings at 12, 3, 6 and 9 this morning. She's been up since 9 and she's hanging out on Baylee's Dora couch!
Baylee still loves her so much! I'm so lucky that she isn't jealous. She is a tad bit of Britt when he holds her, but it's to be expected since Baylee is Daddy's girl! We are still airing out Blair's Omphalocele. So, we are leaving it uncovered as much as we can! It looks much better and isn't oozing like it was. In the last picture you can see how it oozes when she has clothes on.

My friend Deidre is coming by today. I'm not sure if she's bringing her kids or not! Lots of visitors! Our other friends Russ and Tiffany are coming over tonight and bringing dinner for all of us. They are sweet! They have a little girl that is 6 weeks older than Baylee and Tiffany is expecting her 2nd girl in June.

Britt left a little bit ago to buy a riding lawn mower! Baylee went with him to get it!

Tomorrow will be the real test when I'm at home all day with both girls! Wish me luck!

Hugs - Tiffany

No comments: