Sunday, May 25, 2008

Long night!


Last night was a little rough. Well, from 11-12:30 anyway. Since Blair's anatomy is a little different than normal it's not easy to burp her. We went through a lot of gas drops, but her little tummy was hurting her! She is much better today and finally slept the rest of the night. I just had to wake her up at 3, 6 and 9 to feed her! I've been up ever since 9ish. I'm still somewhat tired, but feel much better!


Baylee has still been a huge help and she loves her little sissy so much! Again yesterday she said how much she loved having her little sissy home! It was sweet!

We had lots of visitors yesterday... so for those of you who called and I didn't call back I'm sorry... it was just a busy day! My friend Wendi came by and brought her daughter. She is 5 and will be starting kindergarten this year. She is so sweet and her and Baylee play so well together! Then, my friend Brandy came by while we were giving Blair her sponge bath. She brought her daughter as well and her daughter's friend. Her daughter is 12 and such a sweetheart! Then, my Mom and Sister/brother-in-law came by with my nephews and we grilled out. So, lots and lots going on! Hopefully tonight will be better for Blair and her little tummy. She's been taking all of her bottles so far! I think with the milk being so thick that's also why it's hard to burp her!



Anyway... I hope everyone is enjoying their Memorial Weekend!


Hugs - Tiffany

No comments: