Monday, May 5, 2008

Still making progress!


Saturday and Sunday Blair couldn't have a bottle because her respirations were too high. There is fear of aspiration so we would rather not even go there! She is now being fed 1 hour on and 2 hours off. She is getting 45ml/hour. They are aggressively squeezing her feeds down. Today she did much better and the Occupational Therapist bottle fed her 13ml in 10 minutes. They are not limiting her anymore on the bottle feeds. Just as much as she can get in within 10 minutes! So that was great for her to take that much! She is not having any residuals and she is still not showing signs of acid reflux! So, that is great news as well!

Do you love my new hat? :) I could not resist this hat even though it's too big for her right now! I think I simply bought it for the big bow! She's going to be a girlie girl!







I took this picture of Baylee and I. I had no idea she was making this face! :)
Well, that's all for now! I hope that everyone is having a great week so far!
Hugs - Tiffany

1 comment:

Jibber Jabber said...

Love the hat!!! She is SO cute...just like mom and big sis :o) Sure do miss you guys...glad to see Blair is doing so well.

The Bestmann Family