Monday, October 27, 2008

St. Louis here we come!

We have an appointment on Nov. 21st at St. Louis Children's! I'm so excited to get this ball rolling!

We will see the Pediatric Surgeon that day and hopefully talk to the Occupational Therapist as well. Nurse Stacy said that she would get everything together and have the surgeons (Seattle and St. Louis) talk about everything prior to our appointment. As well as Occupational Therapy!

We still have a long road ahead of us, but I know we will be getting the best treatment possible for our Blair Bottoms!

Please pray for us that God gives us guidance and patience through this time. As well as guidance for the Doctors to give Blair the best possible treatment that she deserves!

Hugs - Tiffany

5 comments:

Miss Thystle said...

I'm so glad you found someone willing to help you!

Katy said...

I think you're on the right track. Follow that mommy instinct wherever it takes you--even if it's St. Louis. We know what's best for our kids.

Amanda said...

How long are you guys going to be up there? I'm going to be there the next week. Maybe we can go grap a bit to eat with the kidos since we never do at home.

Anonymous said...

Well good luck--it can't hurt to at least check it out and I hope they are indeed able to do something for little Blair.

And I hadn't even heard of any dog shooting! I'm not sure if it was around here or not, but then again we skip the news around here and watch Finding Nemo non-stop. So. Maybe I'll check into that.

If you're as busy as me, and I have a feeling you are, you have a long week ahead of you! You guys take care! Toni

Gully Girl said...

I'm so excited for you that you got that appointment. I think it's a step in the right direction and it's really best for Blair. I can't wait to hear what they have to say!