Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Blair Bottoms

My sweet Blair has been pretty sick since Sunday. She had a bit of a cold/cough last week and then it cleared up. By the time we got home from Cabot Sunday it was back. I got up around 5:30 yesterday to get ready for the day and she felt very warm. She was running 101.7 fever and she was congested and coughing. I took her to the Dr. yesterday and he said it was Upper Respiratory and gave her some antibiotics. She ran a fever up until this morning. She is still wanting to sleep a lot which is good. She needs her rest.

She now weighs 16 lbs. Both of her bottom middle teeth popped through on Thanksgiving day. She now ALWAYS sleeps on her belly and when she is hanging out on her playmat she is constantly rolling to her belly and then pushing up with her arms to look around. She also started trying to get her knees up under her. I really do believe she will crawl even though they say she probably won't! She just needs to get a little stronger.

Baylee is still Baylee... constantly acting like she's 12 and she's not even 4 yet. She's getting SO tall and really thinning out. She weighs 40lbs now. She is SO excited about Christmas this year and she keeps telling me that she will sit on Santa's lap with her cousins Austin and Kaden. We will see when the time comes I guess. She's always been scared of anything dressed up or of anything with a mask on their face. Chuck E. Cheese.... OMG.. if he gets close to her or is heading in the same direction of her you would think someone is trying to hurt her. She let's out this blood-curdling scream to let you know!

Thanksgiving was good... our trip back from Cabot was not. It took 5 hours because of the icy bridges. Blair likes to be moving and so when we were stopped she did not like it! And, she let us know about it. UGH!

My bed is considered heaven by me again. :) I bought a new mattress pad that is SUPER thick and nice and comfy! I wake up feeling like I actually slept and my back and neck don't hurt. I love it and should of bought it a long time ago!

Well, that's about it... I've got to get lunch on the table for the girls!

Hugs - Tiffany

2 comments:

Gully Girl said...

I sure hope Blair feels better soon. I'm glad she got some meds, though, I'm sure that will help.

Have a good rest of the day!

Katy said...

So sorry that Blair is not feeling well. Do you guys have a mini-tv for the car? That has really made distance travel easier for Charlie.

So glad you have a new mattress! That really makes such a difference.