Monday, December 15, 2008

New things Blair is doing!

Words....

Mama
Dada
Baba
Papa

Her first word was Mama, but I will admit that she says Dada ALL THE TIME! She just babbles on and on!

She is prop sitting by herself. We usually use the boppy pillow to help her out with that. She still LOVES her excersaucer!

She is standing when you initiate it by holding her hands.

She shakes her toys and bangs them on a hard surface... usually the table when I'm holding her. Or on her excersaucer when she's in that. I guess she's figured out that it will make a sound.

She still chews on EVERYTHING! Her bottom middle 2 teeth are coming in nicely and they don't seem to bother her. She got my finger the other day and decided to chomp down on it. I thought she drew blood!

She is still LOVING her bathtub!

I think she would be crawling at this point if not for her belly. It kind of gets in the way. But, she will roll right over on it and push up with her arms to look around. She will even kick her legs. She somehow gets from one end of her crib to the other to play with her blanky bunny!

She still smiles ALL THE TIME! She is such a happy baby!

That's about it... I know there is more, but I just wanted to get some things out here!

Hugs - Tiffany

No comments: