Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Preschool here we come!

For several weeks now Baylee has been BEGGING us to start school. I always thought that was my job being that I stay home with the girls and that I should teach her. But, I got to looking in to several in the area and found that it's really not that expensive and she can just go a couple 1/2 days per week.

We found one that has an opening for the remainder of this year and she could start next week. They have a computer lab, library, chapel and playtime... plus, they have learning centers in each of the classes. Usually it's hard to get your child in to this specific preschool so I'm excited that they had one opening. This will also guarantee that she will get to move to the 4 year old class next fall!

Baylee is SUPER excited about going. She keeps telling me that she is going to a school where you don't have to take a nap! TOO FUNNY! It's all she's been talking about the past couple of days!

Hugs - Tiffany

7 comments:

Evil Twin's Wife said...

I'm glad you found such a great place! I know she will be happy there. She sounds ready!

Amy said...

How exciting!!!

Katy said...

Sounds like a great place. Amazing how fast they grow up, right?

Miss Thystle said...

I really believe that kids who go to preschool do far better in kindergarten than those who don't. She's going to love, love, love it!

Gully Girl said...

Hopefully she likes it when she gets there!

Tracy said...

Tiffany, did you sign her up at Noahs Ark? If so, you made a great decision. Sarah Grace loves!!! it there and the women are wonderful teachers.

Anonymous said...

Very cool!

Barbara