Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Motivation

Well, I've been trying to get motivated to get some stuff done around the house. Our closets desperately need to be cleaned out. Since I've been sick I haven't felt like doing anything... laundry included. So, I think I will get through the 15 loads of laundry that needs to be done and in between get to the closets. I don't know if I'm just wanting to do some early Spring cleaning or what. I do know that I'm SO ready for Spring weather. These 30 degree days are depressing! We can't really go outside and play and it just stinks to be stuck inside.

Since Therapy yesterday I've been doing the excercises Juli showed me on Blair to help her eat chunkier foods. This morning she did much better and got through 1/2 of a jar of 3rd foods. It was Oatmeal with Apples and Cinnamon. She really liked it and didn't start gagging until 1/2 way through the jar. Then, after her nap we tried fruit puffs again. She did GREAT and didn't gag at all. She probably ate 20 of them! :) So, that's exciting! She doesn't really like me excercising her mouth, but it does help so I keep doing it!

We don't really have anything planned this week. I know this weekend we are going bowling. Baylee's favorite thing to do these days! That is also why we are having a bowling birthday party for her in March. She is super excited about it!

I think that's about it for now!

Hugs - Tiff

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be easy on yourself; being sick sucks--hope you get to feeling better soon. I think the bowling party is such a cool idea--we took Mia for the first time a week ago and she loved it! I'd give her that party too except that I'm not all about watching over a bunch of hyper-active 4 year olds anywhere much less a bowling alley.

Evil Twin's Wife said...

I hope you start to feel better soon. I do laundry all the time - at least it keeps me warm! ;-)

Miss Thystle said...

isn't it amazing how fast the laundry adds up? It's like laundry fairies or something more sinister like laundry trolls....