Friday, February 20, 2009

Getting in gear!

I finally got motivated this morning to finish the little bit of cleaning I had left to do on the house. I'm SO glad it's done. Now, I'm tackling the laundry! :)

The weather has been up and down all week and it's suppose to be cold again this weekend. UGH... I really just wish it could be warm year round! That would be nice!

I'm going to get my sushi fix tonight! I'm very excited about it! My friend Sanne informed me that her hubby learned to make sushi rolls. So, I'm getting excited about visiting her soon to have a sushi night with them!

Other than that not much has been happening... trying to play for Baylee's birthday party! Her birthday is March 2nd and we are having her party on the 7th. She's SUPER excited to have her bowling party!

Hugs - Tiffany

5 comments:

Debbie said...

I am so envious of your energy. I have done nothing all week but sit and whine!

Miss Thystle said...

you can come over and attack my clutter any old time you like

Evil Twin's Wife said...

Bowling parties are fun. Have fun planning!

Jibber Jabber said...

I'm the biggest loser in the world who never reads this. Maybe we should stop talking on the phone for a while so that I remember to read here. That's the plan...so stop calling me. We miss you guys and can't wait to see you! Steffen should be a total sushi master by the time you get here so come hungry!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh I have not had sushi in forever...I hope you enjoyed your! Mia had to get shots too when she turned 4; it helped before the appointment to read a few books about "going to the doctor" and also we played with her dolls alot--I would give them shots and they would suck it up and barely felt a thing. But then again my kid also plays surgeon with her stuffed animals and fixes things like "guts popping out of broken bones" and stuff.