Thursday, July 23, 2009

A little practice makes perfect

I cannot believe how fast time just goes by! I still kinda consider Blair a baby because after all she cannot walk yet. She could crawl, but instead she spins like a tornado all over the place. She cruises all around furniture, your leg, the kitchen cabinets, etc. Here lately she's been letting go and standing for 5-10 seconds. It's so cute to watch her do it. I actually caught her in the act today and here is what I came up with!


Here I am Momma!





















Look what I can do!






















Hugs - Tiff

4 comments:

Katy said...

I know what you mean--people think Charlie's a baby because he can't walk, but he's not a baby and wants to crawl, crawl, crawl everywhere. No snuggles and kisses for him--he's busy!

She's a real cutie standing there on her own!

pixiemama said...

She is so insanely, perfectly cute.

Miss Thystle said...

woot! GO BLAIR!

Evil Twin's Wife said...

She is adorable!