Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Beyond just Kindness

This morning I let the girls sleep in a bit at the hotel while I got ready. After we got everything loaded in the car we went and found a Cracker Barrel. After all... they have the best breakfast! :)

So, we walked in and they sat us next to this table. It was a young Grandma (Katie), her daughter (Susan) and Susan's 3 daughters. I didn't catch their names, but they were 5, 4 and 2 1/2 and SO CUTE! They had their dress-up clothes on!

We got to chatting with them about the girls and for some reason Blair's belly got brought up. I told them the situation with both girls and how we've been doing a LOT of traveling. They were just super easy to chat with!

After they had left and we were waiting on our check our waitress came over and said our ticket had been taken care of!

I feel so bad that I didn't catch their last name or anything because I feel like I need to send them a Thank You card! So... to Susan and Katie... if you ever find this blog and read this THANK YOU!

I was speechless!

Hugs - Tiff

4 comments:

Miss Thystle said...

That is so awesome! Yay for random acts of kindness!

The Haywoods said...

What a neat story! We are praying for you all.
-Brent and Laura

pixiemama said...

Great story. Wow.

I don't have your email. you can get me at kategriffith at verizon dot com.

Gully Girl said...

That's awesome! I have to agree that Cracker Barrel has some pretty amazing breakfast. BTW, I love the new look and I LOVE that picture!!!!