Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Catching up...

I needed to do this post the other day and didn't get around to it.

I was in the kitchen and Baylee was in the living room playing with her Sissy. The next thing I knew is Baylee was yelling for me. So, when I walked around the corner this is what I saw! I couldn't help but to go grab the camera and start snapping away. Now you see normally she could of just stepped down, but she grabbed a hold of something so she was kind of stuck.






















And, then I looked down and saw Sissy! TOO FUNNY!!!! At this point I'm laughing so hard I about wet my pants!

Neither one of these munchkins were hurt in the process! I had a good laugh for the day indeed!
Hugs - Tiff

2 comments:

Evil Twin's Wife said...

Too funny!

Gully Girl said...

Ha ha, Lil Sis wants in on that too! :)