Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Great News!

Dr. Warner came by this morning and checked on Blair. He asked if we were ready to get out of here. I told him we were as long as she is ready. Of course she will have to start eating solid foods and POOPING first. She still hasn't had a bowel movement since that one the other day. So, continue to pray for that.

Anyway... so, he said we should be out of here in 3 or 4 days!!!!! WAHOO!

Stitches will come out in 10-14 days. So, if we get released before then we can have those removed by our local pediatrician.

Other than that she is doing great. We need to get her up more to help things move around inside of her! She slept really good last night and so did mommy and daddy!

Earlier Britt got to meet Joel Pineiro. Since Blair is on isolation he couldn't come in the room so Britt got his picture taken with him in the hallway. He is the St. Louis Cardinal's pitcher.


Me and Happy Blair!













Playing "I see you" with the plastic scissor clips.














Sleeping with sippy cup tight in hand!













Britt and Joel Pineiro!

9 comments:

Kell said...

so glad to hear that things are looking up and you may be heading home soon! the picture of the two of you smiling is adorable :)

xoxo

Anonymous said...

So happy to hear your wonderful news. Its been a long road for you (and Blair) and I hope you get to go home soon. However, as long as you are in St. Louis, I want to reiterate my offer to bring coffee, food, etc. Please email me if I can help
Sarah

Anonymous said...

I am so happy hear that things are going so good! I know you will be glad to be at home!! Sending you my love and prayers!

Michelle

Miss Thystle said...

YAY YAY YAY! That's AWESOME news Tiff!

Big kiss to Miss Blair for being such a trooper.

Gully Girl said...

YAY! That's great news. I just knew everything would go well for the little sweetheart. Has she been eating now?

Toni said...

That's fantastic news! I know you will be glad to get back home...hopefully for a while! The pictures of Blair are precious. She is just so darn old and she looks so much like her big sister it's not even funny.

OHN said...

Great news!

So was Joel Pineiro seeing kids? I love it when athletes make hospital rounds...it really perks up the kids (and the parents too, obviously;)

Anonymous said...

Glad things are going so well! Jody and I are BIG Cardinals fans- it's so cool y'all got to have that experience with Joel. Y'all are in our prayers! Hugs, Whitney

Robyn Bennett said...

loved looking at those sweet pictures of Blaire. So glad to hear things went so well in St Louis. Now get home so we can celebrate! love you guys