Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Busy week!

It's been crazy around here. We are keeping our nephews this week while the rest of my family is on vacation in Hawaii. I'm getting up at 6:00 am to get ready and then wake the boys and Baylee up at 6:45 to get dressed and eat breakfast. We leave at 7:15 to have them to school at 7:45. I've been proud of myself that we have been early each day and I've managed to make the beds every morning as well as keep up with the laundry, keep the house clean and make dinner every night!

I have overcome my nasty sinus infection! THANK GOD for steroids, antibiotics and Tylenol Severe Allergy! I literally thought my head was going to fall off a few days ago.

Baylee obviously is not having her tonsils/adenoids taken out tomorrow. My friend Robyn reminded me about that today! :) They are wanting her to have it done at a Children's Hospital. So, I'm pushing to get her consult appt moved up from Oct. 19th in Little Rock. The sooner the better. Plus, Boston is wanting this done several weeks before she has her heart cath in November!

I feel sometimes like I flip back and forth from one child to the other. Now that we have Blair all well we have to switch back to Baylee.

I wish sometimes it wouldn't be that way! I wish I could just look forward to our yearly appointments and that's it. But, then again... my kids probably wouldn't do so good go to the Dr.

Speaking of Blair... here is a pic of her belly I took last Friday. It's the area that they will eventually do a little skin graft on. Probably in the next month or so.













Also, here are a few pics from that same trip. This one was taken when we were sitting in the waiting room.



















This was taken while we were waiting on Dr. Kane to come in and check her belly. I LOVE the colors in their new clinic! SO FUN!













Then, on the way back from meeting the little sweet O family in Barnes Jewish we found this cool hallway with cool chairs. We stopped for a few seconds and caught this great photo!

5 comments:

Lacey said...

That is the cutest outfit ever. Do you cover that part of her tummy? It looks so sore.
What is causing Baylee's PH? Do they think hers is airway obstruction?

Katy said...

She is so freakin' cute! Before I read the post I thought that last picture was a professional one--so cool!

Anonymous said...

Definitely beautiful girl photos! Thanks so much for showing Her-sweetness.

"I've been proud of myself that we have been early each day and ... make dinner every night!"

lol - Being June Cleaver is not so bad, eh? Know the feeling!
Barbara

Gully Girl said...

How adorable!

Glad to hear things are going well with the family...I'm sure adding a couple extra kids to the mix is a little trying but it sounds like you're handling it well!

Baylee and Blair's page said...

@Lacey - Yes we keep it wrapped with LOTS of bacitracin covering it. It's really moist. She doesn't ever mind when I change her wrap so I don't think it's sore or anything. They have no idea what is causing Baylee's PH. I wish it was an easy fix. I don't want her having it! It really bothers me that she takes so much medicine!

@Katy - THANK YOU! I've been having so much fun with it.

@Barbara - No... it's actually been kind of fun this week. Even though I'm tired!