Saturday, September 27, 2008

Bronchitis and Ear Irritation

My little Blair bottoms has been sick for about 2 weeks now. Just mainly with a cold. We took her to the ER a couple of weeks ago for congestion. My worry was that her lungs were gunky and we don't want that. So, Britt took her back last night and both of her ears were irritated and her lung x-ray looked congested. They are calling it bronchitis! UGH! So, she is on antibiotics... they gave her Zithromax. I gave her the big dose last night and another one this morning. She already seems better... still congested, but at least she can breath better!

I took Baylee and my 2 nephews to the High School football game last night. They had a BLAST! Baylee's favorite part were the Cheerleaders! Of course. She said when she gets bigger (and not smaller like she is now) that she wants to be one! Cute! The boys spent the night with us and I got home from Wal-Mart around 1 (from getting Blair's prescription) and in bed by 1:30. I'm tired!

We have Supper Club tonight, a birthday party tomorrow and then a church meeting tomorrow night. Next week is already filling up and getting busy. But, at least I'm staying busy and not going crazy from being bored!

Hugs - Tiffany

No comments: