Sunday, September 28, 2008

Weekend Break-down!

Okay, where do I start? It's been a VERY crazy/busy but fun weekend!

Friday night... I met up with my friend Brandy and her kids and her kids friends at the Bentonville football game. We met our friend Deanna that we use to work with to watch her son play football. That was fun and Baylee LOVED it! Her favorite part were the cheerleaders! :) I took my nephews with me as well. I think I mentioned that in the last post. My nephews ended up spending the night with us! That was fun!

Saturday... I helped my Sister set up her booth for the bridal show. Then we had Supper Club that night. We stopped by after Supper Club to see her booth and it looked great. My brother-in-law built a tiki hut that was pretty cool!

Today (Sunday)... We got up fairly early and cooked breakfast. I helped my Sister with her bridal show only for two hours because I had to come home and get ready for Discovery (it's our process to officially become members of our church). I have been going to this church for almost 10 years and haven't joined. So, it's time! Anyway... while I was at the bridal show Britt stayed here with Blair, Baylee and my two nephews. Oh, wait... before Discovery I took both girls to my friend Stacy's little boys birthday party. That was from 3-5. While we were at the birthday party Britt took my nephews to my oldest nephews baseball game. See what I mean by a crazy day? :) My Mom met me here at 5:30 to watch the girls while we went to Discovery. I can't believe we actually made it there on time.

Anyway... I haven't had time to sit down for more than 10 minutes all weekend. I'm tired and just need to get in my bed. But, all I can think about is how I need to clean my house. I guess I can find one night this week to do that!

Blair is doing great... except the antibiotics they put her on gave her diarrhea! So, that's not fun nor does it smell fun!

I hope that everyone had a wonderful weekend!

Hugs - Tiffany

No comments: