Thursday, October 2, 2008

First Foods!




Blair is really getting the hang of eating from a spoon. Tonight we mixed together cereal and green beans and she LOVED it! She was attacking the spoon and at one point grabbed the bowl and started chewing on the side of it! Of course we couldn't forget to take some pics of big Sissy... she was posing like crazy!
We took a video of Baylee and Blair... Blair eating food. Does anyone else have issues downloading videos? Mine act like they are trying to download and then that part of the page disappears!






Hugs - Tiffany



4 comments:

Jibber Jabber said...

It's always so cool when they start eating "real" foods. I don't know about you but I was always to impatient to wait a ton of days between foods so I hammered their poor little taste buds at first...LOL Thankfully neither of them ever had a bad reaction to anything.

Sanne

Betsy said...

Just checking in on you over here. Glad things are going well...the girls are way cute!!!

Baylee and Blair's page said...

Sanne,

I am impatient too and want her to try so many new things! I was lucky Baylee wasn't allergic to anything like that. So far so good with Blair too. I'm just glad she loves it so much!

BJB,

Thanks for coming by! :) I miss reading your site! I will try to get by there and see if it lets me on for more than 5 seconds. I really miss everyone!

Hugs - Tiff

mumof3boyz said...

Hi there - I can't believe how big Blair is. This is my new site also http://blessedwithboyz.blogspot.com/ I moved from spaces a while ago but still post there every once in a while.

-S.