Friday, October 24, 2008

Seattle!

Nurse Shelli from Seattle called me this morning! She was very interested in hearing about Blair and answering any questions that I had. She is going to look at this link as well as the one for Zack (since he was treated there) with the surgeons and see what they can come up with. Obviously they don't want us to come all the way out there if we can get the same kind of treatment closer.

I also have some reservations about St. Louis "trying" what they did on Zack. But, I do feel comfortable with having the Occupational Therapist at least look at it and talk back and forth with the OT in Seattle. Plus, if it's something new for them and works then I'm all for it! I want it to be something that they would try on other kids as well!

Hugs - Tiffany

4 comments:

kellyk said...

oh tiffany! you are such a fantastic mom doing all this research and pushing these places to try new stuff. and just a fantastic PERSON to hope it can help other kids with the same thing. the pictures of zach were amazing! can't wait to see blair's tiny O pictures in a few months. w'ell be praying for you guys!

kelly

Baylee and Blair's page said...

Thanks Kelly! It's definately been a long process so far, but I know the results will be great! I'm hoping they can help her... it can't hurt to try it!

Hugs - Tiffany

Miss Thystle said...

It look like Miss Blair picked out the right Mommy!

I'm so excited for both of you and so proud of you for pushing this issue.

Kerry said...

Tiffany I have been watching this site and your space. Although I have had no time to post . I just wanted you to know I am thinking about you and praying as well.
I am glad to read that your doing what needs doing for Blair. I think your right to research what is best. Amazing the results for Zach. I to hope the same results for Blair.
I still have Club Sammich and my other blogs! Just wanted you to know think of you and yours all the time. Just kinda lurk and read,having my grandbaby..most or the time just hard to post.
Take Care.
Always Hope