Thursday, January 15, 2009

Funky Cold!

I started getting sick yesterday morning and by last night I was not in good shape! UGH! I was running a fever of 102.3 and had a bit of a cough. My body ached a little and I just felt like poo! I went to the Dr. this morning and they gave me a shot of steroids, antibiotics and cough medicine. Hopefully one more night of good rest will make me at least 50% better.

This cold weather hasn't helped either. When I went to the Dr at 2:00 today it was only 14 out! And, it snowed this morning so our school district had a snow day. The low tonight I think is around 0. That's just too cold for Arkansas!

Blair is getting over her ear infections... I think... she still seems to be a little fussy and has a bit of a cough leftover. She hasn't ran a fever in a few days so I'm glad for that!

I hope that everyone is doing well! I'm off to rest!

Hugs - Tiffany

4 comments:

Evil Twin's Wife said...

I'm sorry you're feeling cruddy. I hope the meds kick in and you're on the mend soon!

Gully Girl said...

Hope you feel better soon!!

Miss Thystle said...

I think you have the cold that I had. Make sure that you drink lots of fluids and take all your meds because it will turn into pneumonia if you don't!

It lasts a little over a week and then you start to feel better, so hang in there!

Amy said...

Being sick is such a bummer! I hope you feel better soon! It's 7 degrees here in NC with a -15 windchill. Brrrrr!