Friday, January 16, 2009

I'm feeling mucho better!

I feel so much better after a good nights rest last night with no fever! I think the steroid shot really helped. I've still got a lingering cough, but I will deal with that!


I've been tagged by Amy to go to the 4th Folder of my Pictures and get the 4th picture. Here goes.... I will just warn you that most of my pictures I keep on Dropshots so I don't really have a whole lot on my puter! That is because our last computer we had crashed and I lost a LOT of my pics from Baylee!!!! :( Never again!

Anyway... these are a pair of Women's Nike Shox that I can get from my supplier. I got a pair of Shox in today and they are actually good quality. I was impressed for China! :)
Hugs - Tiffany

4 comments:

Debbie said...

So glad you are feeling better!

Evil Twin's Wife said...

Glad to hear you feel better today. Didn't you get the memo re: "Moms don't get sick days"? :-)

Amy said...

Those shoes look comfy. Does the heel feel really bouncy? It kinda looks like it could make you jump 10 feet in the air :)

Katy said...

Clearly I know nothing about athletic shoes because those heels look really crazy to me!

Glad you're feeling better!