Monday, October 12, 2009

Razorback game...

Well, our HOGS beat Auburn 44 - 23. It was an exciting game! We started the morning off by dropping Blair at my friend Brandy's house. I'm glad we decided to take Baylee to the game. Even though the morning started off at 40 degrees it warmed up nicely by the time we got in the stadium and found our seats. Baylee and I left right after the 3rd quarter started. She was done... and that's okay because I had to tend to the ribs that were smoking! The food was awesome, the weather was awesome and the friends were GREAT!

Me and Britt
































7 comments:

Lacey said...

Hi there, everything is closed on Sundays because 95% of the people here are LDS and they think the world shuts down on Sunday so they can go to church. Its one reason I want to get out of Utah. Don't get me wrong, I grew up LDS and my family still is, its just not for me.

Gully Girl said...

Fun! You guys are the cutest little family EVER!!

wahzat said...

Wow Baylee has gotten so big and beautiful ! It looks like you had lots of fun! Great

toni said...

Looks like a good time!

BatmanisBobby said...

SOOOOOO JEALOUS OF THE RAZORBACK GAME!

Wish we could have been there... I have always wanted to go to a game that was not in Littlerock.

Hope to see you Monday!

Darick

BatmanisBobby said...

Sorry about our Hogs today... it was a close one and we definitely could have won. As far as Dinner in St. Louis goes... sounds great... We should leave about 2:00 so we should be there about 5:00 wanna shoot for the Hill? You probably have better ideas on food there than we do... so we will defer to your expertise! I will have my cell on so call or email... 4178492368 or Lawyer4rent@gmail.com

too bad about your husband... I was looking forward to meeting him!

Gully Girl said...

I updated! :)